They believe CFO’s are only for big companies, right? Well, if any of these seven scenarios sound familiar to you, your company is ready for some CFO attention!
- You’re slow in making key decisions about new opportunities. You don’t have the information you need to make a clear judgement. Tracking down the numbers is time consuming and sometimes you don’t even bother. You just let that new prospect or partner slip away.
- You’ve got your expenses on autopay AND you don’t take the time to review them. Every dime you pay someone is 10 cents off your profit. You need to know where it’s all going and if it’s serving you.
- Your company is growing. That’s great, but now with more staff, more vendors, more customers and more stress it’s too complicated to keep track of everything in your head, or on your phone. You need a better way to manage it all, streamline the work and keep the details in focus.
- You know that the time is right for expansion and you need new team members to grow. BUT you don’t want to spend too much on new hires before you start to see new sales revenue. Chicken and egg: How do you know when it’s the right moment to spend on staff, equipment and marketing?
- Your company needs outside capital to grow; so you want to make sure you’ve got all the information lined-up and ready to go. You want to walk into your meeting with investors knowing exactly what to expect and how to get what you need - except you don’t really know how to do that.
- Talking about raising money to grow your company makes you feel like you’re speaking another language that you don’t particularly understand. You could really use an advisor who understands your company and who can give you the information you need without jargon or attitude.
- As CEO, you’re spending too much of your time managing finances -- taxes, payroll, invoicing, accounts receivables -- instead of focusing on building your team and leading growth.
Imagine your hardest decision is how to celebrate all those profits you see in your business savings account at the end of the quarter.
If you’re curious how it all works, book a complimentary scale-up strategy session today.